This move will likely divide One Kenya Alliance as Musalia Mudavadi has also announced that he’ll vie for presidential seat and will not drop his canditure to support anyone else. It’s believed that Raila Odinga will be among those who will vie for the top seat.
This division might easily help deputy president William Ruto who has also shown interest in the top seat to clinch to power. What’s your view? Leave a comment and share this article with your friends.
- Raila Finally Unveils His Running Mate In The 2022 Presidential Contest
- Drama As Muthama Almost Beat Kalonzo Musyoka During The Burial Of The Late Bishop Bernard Nguyo
- Why Raila May Sacrifice His Presidential Ambitions To Deputize Ruto In The 2022 Contest
- Kalonzo Finally Speaks on Supporting Raila In 2022 as Suggested By Uhuru
- Kalonzo Musyoka Reveals 2022 Secret Political Plan That Moi Brokered Between Him , Uhuru & Gideon