Residents of Lurambi constituency, Kakamega county, on Friday, June 25, woke up to a shocking incident after discovering the decomposing body of of a middle-aged woman in a rental house four days after she went missing.
The deceased was reportedly living with her alleged boyfriend, who, according to residents, unknowingly stayed with the corpse due to ‘alcoholic influence’.
According to a report by NTV Kenya, the body of Onyancha Atieno was discovered after a pungent smell emanated from Issa Musindalu’s house.
The incident was confirmed by the area’s Nyumba Kumi chairman, who attributed the woman’s death to the consumption of excessive illicit brew.
- “We Are Doing It Raw” Karen Nyamu Speaks On Her Relationship With Samidoh As She Mocks His Wife
- 27-Year-Old Father Lynched By Mob After He Allegedly Defiled His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Awasi
- Drama As NRG Presenter King Kalala Causes Massive Commotion After Posing Braless With Men
- “He’s The Most Amazing Human Ever!” Pregnant Vera Sidika Praises Her Husband Brown Mauzo
- Vera Sidika Finally Confirms She Is Pregnant For Brown Mauzo – See The Huge Baby Bump
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965; or CLICK HERE>>>> https://www.kiwangadoctors.com.